Where to live?

I wrote a long post about difficulty choosing between the urban lifestyle with an apartment in the city or a single-family home out in the suburbs. Then I remembered that I have a dog that loves to bark and a child that loves to scream. 

Stuttgart suburbs here we come. I do hope we can be close to some type of public transportation. 

Stuttgart has the U-bahn (underground) and Stadtbahn Stuttgart (light rail), which gives us lots of options. There is also a bus system. I need to spend some time figuring out how it all connects but I am up to the challenge!

Here is a map of the U-bahn. B.'s potential school will be in Sindelfingen so we hope to focus our housing search there. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bed rest!

Getting high from the fumes.

Waiting is the hardest part.