Finally an update.

It has been over 2 months since my last update and what a two months it has been! This journey truly is filled with ups and downs. We have been blessed with mostly ups (as  Loss mom it is very difficult to say that as I constantly fear what is waiting around the corner). The downs we've experienced have been manageable. The longer we stay in the NICU the more and more I see the amazing odds some of our little ones must face and the strength, will, and courage they have. Babies truly are amazing.

B.is now 81 days old! She's getting to be an old lady in the NICU. It has been difficult but mostly joyous to see the other babies and their families arrive and go home together. I tell myself every day that B. is where she needs to be to get bigger and stronger and we are on our own journey. At times it can be a bit challenging to not compare her or our journey to others.

Rather than re-type her journey I will cut and paste some of the updates I've been sharing through our Facebook page. So the dates may seem out of order or inconsistent with the dates posted on here.

I will share with you two photos.




2 days old.

80 days old.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bed rest!

Getting high from the fumes.

Waiting is the hardest part.